- When: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 at 8:00 pm CST
- Where: Pepsi Center, Denver, CO
- TV: FSOK
- Radio: WWLS The Sports Animal (98.1 FM, 640 AM, 930 AM (Spanish))
It’s been kind of a mixed bag when the Big 3 are out there on the court for the Oklahoma City Thunder. In the first three games of the preseason, they have been on the court together for only 20 minutes. They have been joined in large part by Andre Roberson and Steven Adams, but have also seen time with Jerami Grant and Terrance Ferguson. Here are a couple findings via NBAWowy:
- In that time frame, they’ve scored 22 points to their opponent’s 17 points.
- They were 7/9 from inside the arc, but only 1/5 beyond the arc.
- Out of the Big 3, George performed the worst, shooting just 1/4 from the field.
- In their time together, Westbrook was the only one of the Big 3 to make an attempt at the rim. George and Anthony took all their shots from the perimeter (16+ feet out) when the Big 3 were together.
- Adams and Roberson benefited from the attention being paid to the Big 3, going 3/3 from the field in their attempts.
- Their time together led to 8 free throw attempts.